Friday, February 18, 2011

A couple Projects Photos












The two sets of photos are from a project in my site and another one where I assisted my fellow volunteer Derek Bloor. The world Map was a project that we painted at the School in Milla 10. Many people don't know what a map of the world looks like, let alone can show you where Panama is located. Therefore Derek decided to paint a map on a school wall in order to help with the education in the schools.

The second set of photos is of the aqueduct that I am putting together in my community. Derek is assisting my aqueduct group and myself with the digging of trenches in order to bury the tubes for protection. Secondly the old tubes that were left are being used to connect tubes to more houses. A lot of manual labor but the project is coming along and I am proud of the community involvement in the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment